Craig Arend



INSTAGRAM @altamiranyc








vintage altamiranyc


I was standing on the corner of Prince and Mercer with the intent of capturing random stylish people on Saturday afternoon.

Then I saw one of the photgraphers I had made friends with from New York Fashion Week. He was waiting outside of the Mercer Kitchen...awaiting the arrival and departure of the ever present celeb that visits the Mercer Kitchen.

Minutes later, Marc Jacobs walked out, his SUV slowed almost to a complete stop and I asked if I could "get a shot?" to which he kindly replied, "yes".

Thanks Marc!

Tagged as

About the Author

Ali Bajwa
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Facebook dolor quam, pretium eu placerat eu, semper et nunc. Nullam ut turpis dictum, luctus mi quis, luctus lorem. Nullam porttitor consectetur nunc in tempor!

Related Posts

23 comments

  1. enc says:

    Well done! I love the framing on this, and I'm happy for you that you got the opportunity.

  2. Amazing! I'm so jealous!

  3. Min says:

    am i the only one who thinks marc is sexy?

  4. WendyB says:

    AWE!SOME! I'm so psyched for you.

  5. I think he's sexy and hot!

    ...too bad :(

  6. Mer says:

    what a tan!!! :-)

  7. angela says:

    no min, i agree, he is SOOOO sexy!

  8. He has a very weird sexiness for me...but as chic closet said, "too bad"...

  9. That's an amazing shot!...and Marc never looked hotter.

    I guess "jason" really agrees with him. That "jason" would give anyone ''that glow"...really love your photograph.

  10. Anonymous says:

    I agree, he is very sexy!

  11. K.Line says:

    How cool are you. Great story. K

  12. ina says:

    he IS sexy!!

  13. Alya says:

    that was nice of him!

  14. Avery says:

    Hooray!! That's so exciting!

  15. Anonymous says:

    Great web....

    take care marc

  16. Rhiannon says:

    Wow, congratulations!!!

    PS, I'm obsessed with the London fashion week photos you took . . . I keep going back to them for inspiration. . . lovely!!!

  17. Monique says:

    I love Marc! So jealous, amazing shot.

  18. L says:

    I LOVE M JACOBS HES ONE OF MY FAVORITE I WOULD LOVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET HIM ASWELL -L

  19. charming story and charming picture of that busy man.

  20. great shot.love always marc.

  21. Amanda says:

    Absolutely AMAZING! And truly, one of the best shots of him ever!