Craig Arend



INSTAGRAM @altamiranyc








vintage altamiranyc


Stef van der Laan of IMG New York was on the cover of Dutch Elle in March 2008.


Hyoni Kang, FORD's Supermodel Of The World 2008 winner rockin the asymmetrical zippers.

I know what I'm about to say probably sounds worn and trite like an old smelly 1970's vintage flannel shirt, but I'm sorry for the recent lack of updates.   This will soon end however with fashion month coming up where you will be able to find daily updates from New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week.

As well, I've been working on a few behind the scenes gigs which have keep me from the streets. But when you see what's in store for fashion month, I can almost promise you will be amazed.

See you soon!

About the Author

Ali Bajwa
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Facebook dolor quam, pretium eu placerat eu, semper et nunc. Nullam ut turpis dictum, luctus mi quis, luctus lorem. Nullam porttitor consectetur nunc in tempor!

Related Posts

20 comments

  1. Ooh! How terribly exciting! Can't wait to see what's in store ;)
    xx
    CC

  2. I LOVE HYONI! she's adorable :) nice wind in the hair shot too

  3. love all the models pics!!! I've been very behind as well because of the freak snowstorm in the UK.

  4. Tregua says:

    Great blog! love the first outfit, see you!

    http://www.catalaesperatregua.blogspot.com

  5. these are beautiful models, great photos

  6. Just me says:

    Me encanta la chaqueta de la chica rubia!! *.*

  7. Kaja says:

    Oh, I like the first girl with her hooded scarf. She looks Swedish!

  8. Kim says:

    Love both model's looks..especially Stef's. Can't wait to see what's in store for the month!

    Kim
    chickdowntown.com

  9. Looking forward to your fashion weeks coverage!

  10. love her zipper tank ! love it!

  11. Kimberley says:

    I adore the first picture. I'm looking forward to all the fashion month pics!

    Kimberley
    http://a-fashion-affair.blogspot.com

  12. Olviya says:

    i like that Layered first look

  13. Sierra says:

    hyoni is sooo cute! love her!!!

  14. i always need to know what to wear in the cold weather, now I can come to your blog to find out
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

  15. Gorgeous leather jacket on the first one but the layering's too much it's starting to look ridiculous. I'm quite intrigued with her bag though, just can't get a nice glimpse of it. :(

  16. Fannah says:

    Yay for Dutch! :D they both look amazing..

  17. Najeema says:

    love the leather jacket layered over another coat. I never would have thought it could look good. As always, your pictures are fantastic!