1. Constance Jablonski (ELITE Milan) 72 shows total, opened 8, closed 3
2. Liu Wen (MARILYN Paris) 70 shows total, opened 2
3. Kasia Struss (WOMEN Paris) 61 shows total, opened 3, closed 1
new Balenciaga campaign
4. Frida Gustavsson (IMG Paris) 60 shows total, opened 4, closed 2
New Face Sensation of the Season
5. Eniko Mihalik (WHY NOT Milan) 58 shows total, opened 4, closed 2
6. Tao Okamoto (SUPREME New York) 58 shows total, opened 2, closed 4
7. Imogen Morris-Clarke (NEXT Milan) 58 shows total, opened 5, closed 2
8. Jacquelyn Jablonski (ELITE Paris) 58 shows total, closed 1
9. Charlotte di Calypso (ELITE Milan) 57 shows, opened 2
10. Karlie Kloss (NEXT Paris) 56 shows total, opened 8, closed 4
Okay, it's no secret that at The Fashion Spot, members compile lists of their favorite girls as a season progresses to see how many shows they opened, closed, and walked in total. Models.com took it upon themselves to organize the top 10 most active girls from information assembled at the fashion spot forums. The list is compiled from participation in shows from New York, London, Milan, and Paris Fashion Weeks.
Here are the top 10 most active girls with there being a 4 way tie for 5th place. Information attributable to models.com and The Fashion Spot forums.